These rules apply to Residents (which includes Owners and Tenants) and Visitors
- In the first instance residents should park their vehicles in their garages at all times.
- Residents of Units 1 to 23 (inclusive), Units 30 to 40 (inclusive) and Units 41 to 50 (inclusive) may park one vehicle in front of their garages provided the vehicle does not cause an obstruction to passing traffic or residents opposite.
Parking is PROHIBITED as follows
- On any road, path, garden or landscaped area within Hamilton Park and in or near the entrances or on the nature strips on Cossington Smith Cres.
- In front of Units 24 to 29 (inclusive) and Units 51 to 60 (inclusive).
- Anywhere the vehicle may cause an obstruction to passing traffic, hinder or block assess to other
- vehicles or resident’s property.
- Any vehicle over 3.0 tonnes GVM except while in the process of picking up or delivering goods.
- Any caravans, boats, trailers or unregistered vehicles.
unless prior written permission is obtained from the Owner’s Corporation.
- All garbage must be deposited in the bins provided in accordance with the signs displayed in the garbage bays. Garbage, items for recycling or unwanted goods must not be left in or near the garbage bays.
Prohibited at all times on Common Property
- Motor vehicle repairs (except in emergencies), skateboards, roller blades, scooters or anything similar.
- Residents and Visitors must comply with signs erected on Common Property.
- A speed limit of 10 kmh applies to all areas within Hamilton Park.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times.
- All pets are prohibited (including dogs and cats) unless their owners have received
- written prior permission from the Owners Corporation.
- Lawns and gardens to be kept neat tidy and free of litter and garbage.
- All swimming pools (or similar) with a capacity of 1,000 litres or more are prohibited
- unless written prior permission from the Owners Corporation has been obtained.
Under the Unit Titles (Management) Act 2011 owners are responsible for their tenants compliance with these Rules.
You can check details at this web site https://www.legislation.act.gov.au/a/2011-41.
Updated November 2018.