Welcome to the Hamilton Park website for residents and owners
The Body Corporate Executive Committee (in conjunction with the Body Corporate Manager – Bridge Strata (formally Whittles Strata Partner ACT) control and administer the area known as ‘common property’ within the subdivided property of a block of units.
Functions of a body corporate include:
- Organise the maintenance of the common property
- Convene the annual general meeting
- Ensure that notices, such as meeting notices and levy notices, are sent to owners
- Respond to inquiries from owners and other persons
- collecting and managing funds
- arranging insurance
- advising of any changes to relevant legislation and regulations.
SPEED LIMIT REMINDER
The speed limit in the complex is 10km. It was noted at the 2020 AGM that a number of residents and visitors to the complex have been speeding. Please ensure you drive to the correct speed limit.
News and Events
Wednesday 16 March 2022 8:00am – 6:00pm
There will be tree felling and pruning being completed on Wednesday 16 March.
Details of works are as follows:
1. Significant trimming of branches on a Eucalyptus Blakelyi tree situated between U31 and U32.
2. Complete felling of a Casuarina pine tree outside U21 including grinding of the stump.
3. Pruning of a Hakea tree outside rear fence of U52.
4. Onsite chipping of all removed branches etc with mulch to be left onsite in the garden bed between U33/U34.
To assist the contractor and to ensure there are no disruptions to work can you please comply with the following traffic and parking arrangements:
1. No cars parked in the driveway aprons outside U30/U31.
2. A 20m clearance around the base of the Casuarina pine tree which is to be felled outside U21. This may mean blocking off the entire driveway which allows access to U22-U33 and includes no parking in the visitor parking between U21/U22 or in the driveway aprons outside U20/U21.
3. No cars parked in the visitor parking for three spaces at the rear of U51/U52.
4. No cars parked in the visitor parking between U33-U34 to allow the chipping truck access to the garden beds there.
Please co-operate with the contractors involved to ensure that this work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
Hamilton Park BBQ 28 November 2021- see news page for details
Links to the ACT Policing website have been added to the website for security advice.
The property manager’s duties include selecting tenants, collecting rent, arranging repairs, marketing the property, negotiating leases and rent reviews, advising on market rents and representing the property owner at tribunal hearings.
The Property Managers are Bridge Strata (formally Whittles Strata Partner)
The personalised web portal for owners is available:
The house rules include rules relating to parking, garbage and recycling, signs, speed limit, noise, pets, lawns and gardens, and swimming pools. Also garden waste, large cardboard, building waste, unwanted household items, furniture and large items.
These rules are enforceable under the Unit Title Act (2010)
Signs on verge
Due to multiple incidents of damage to the complex’s watering system caused by signs placed on the verge or in the front garden beds and the costs to repair the damage, new instructions have been written for owners/companies when wanting to place signs at the front of Hamilton Park.
Modifying your property
- This covers modifying the unit in some way, including installing air-conditioning, solar panels, solar hot water.
Maintaining your property
Securing your property
Updated 20 October 2021