Welcome to the Hamilton Park website for residents and owners
The Body Corporate Executive Committee (in conjunction with the Body Corporate Manager – Bridge Strata (formally Whittles Strata Partner ACT) control and administer the area known as ‘common property’ within the subdivided property of a block of units.
Functions of a body corporate include:
- Organise the maintenance of the common property
- Convene the annual general meeting
- Ensure that notices, such as meeting notices and levy notices, are sent to owners
- Respond to inquiries from owners and other persons
- collecting and managing funds
- arranging insurance
- advising of any changes to relevant legislation and regulations.
News and Events
HAMILTON PARK WORKS NOTICE
On Wednesday 16 September 2020 the line markings will be updated, new replacement signs & a new traffic mirror installed in the complex.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- VISITOR PARKING SPACES: No parking in ANY of the visitor car parks in the complex (this does not include the cement areas between units 29 & 30 which is not technically a designated parking area) on 16 September so there is room for the line marking equipment to operate. If you have a vehicle in those parking areas during the day, please park your car elsewhere for the day.
- The area between units 18 & 19 will need to remain clear for marking down towards the exit footpath.
- Greater than normal care will need to be taken around the intersection near units 51 & 21, for line marking & for installation of the mirror.
- Greater care will need to be taken entering and leaving the complex as they will also be updating the markings in these locations.
- Care will also need to be taken throughout the complex generally as new speed signs are being installed (these will be in place of the old coreflute signs, which will be removed).
Any questions, please contact the EC https://hamiltonpark.com.au/contact/ or
2 Sep 2020
Last updated 8 June 2020
The property manager’s duties include selecting tenants, collecting rent, arranging repairs, marketing the property, negotiating leases and rent reviews, advising on market rents and representing the property owner at tribunal hearings.
The Property Managers are Bridge Strata (formally Whittles Strata Partner)
The personalised web portal for owners is available:
The house rules include rules relating to parking, garbage and recycling, signs, speed limit, noise, pets, lawns and gardens, and swimming pools. Also garden waste, large cardboard, building waste, unwanted household items, furniture and large items.
These rules are enforceable under the Unit Title Act (2010)
Signs on verge
Due to multiple incidents of damage to the complex’s watering system caused by signs placed on the verge or in the front garden beds and the costs to repair the damage, new instructions have been written for owners/companies when wanting to place signs at the front of Hamilton Park.
Modifying your property
- This covers modifying the unit in some way, including installing air-conditioning, solar panels, solar hot water.