Welcome to the Hamilton Park website for residents and owners
The Body Corporate Executive Committee (in conjunction with the Body Corporate Manager – Bridge Strata (formally Whittles Strata Partner ACT) control and administer the area known as ‘common property’ within the subdivided property of a block of units.
Functions of a body corporate include:
- Organise the maintenance of the common property
- Convene the annual general meeting
- Ensure that notices, such as meeting notices and levy notices, are sent to owners
- Respond to inquiries from owners and other persons
- collecting and managing funds
- arranging insurance
- advising of any changes to relevant legislation and regulations.
News and Events
Last updated 8 June 2020
The property manager’s duties include selecting tenants, collecting rent, arranging repairs, marketing the property, negotiating leases and rent reviews, advising on market rents and representing the property owner at tribunal hearings.
The Property Managers are Bridge Strata (formally Whittles Strata Partner)
The personalised web portal for owners is available:
The house rules include rules relating to parking, garbage and recycling, signs, speed limit, noise, pets, lawns and gardens, and swimming pools. Also garden waste, large cardboard, building waste, unwanted household items, furniture and large items.
These rules are enforceable under the Unit Title Act (2010)
Signs on verge
Due to multiple incidents of damage to the complex’s watering system caused by signs placed on the verge or in the front garden beds and the costs to repair the damage, new instructions have been written for owners/companies when wanting to place signs at the front of Hamilton Park.
Modifying your property
- This covers modifying the unit in some way, including installing air-conditioning, solar panels, solar hot water.