Welcome to the Hamilton Park website for residents and owners
The Body Corporate Executive Committee (in conjunction with the Body Corporate Manager – Whittles Strata Partners (formally Strata Partner ACT) control and administer the area known as ‘common property’ within the subdivided property of a block of units.
Functions of a body corporate include:
- Organise the maintenance of the common property
- Convene the annual general meeting
- Ensure that notices, such as meeting notices and levy notices, are sent to owners
- Respond to inquiries from owners and other persons
- collecting and managing funds
- arranging insurance
- advising of any changes to relevant legislation and regulations.
News and Events
The property manager’s duties include selecting tenants, collecting rent, arranging repairs, marketing the property, negotiating leases and rent reviews, advising on market rents and representing the property owner at tribunal hearings.
The Property Managers are Whittles Strata Partners (formally Strata Partner ACT)
The personalised web portal gives owners is available (more details soon):
The house rules include rules relating to parking, garbage and recycling, signs, speed limit, noise, pets, lawns and gardens, and swimming pools. Also garden waste, large cardboard, building waste, unwanted household items, furniture and large items.
These rules are enforceable under the Unit Title Act (2010)
Modifying your property
- Installing an air-conditioner, solar panels, solar hot water, or modifying the unit in some other way.
- Replacing your fence CLICK HERE