On Wednesday 16 September 2020 the line markings will be updated, new replacement signs & a new traffic mirror installed in the complex.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- VISITOR PARKING SPACES: No parking in ANY of the visitor car parks in the complex (this does not include the cement areas between units 29 & 30 which is not technically a designated parking area) on 16 September so there is room for the line marking equipment to operate. If you have a vehicle in those parking areas during the day, please park your car elsewhere for the day.
- The area between units 18 & 19 will need to remain clear for marking down towards the exit footpath.
- Greater than normal care will need to be taken around the intersection near units 51 & 21, for line marking & for installation of the mirror.
- Greater care will need to be taken entering and leaving the complex as they will also be updating the markings in these locations.
- Care will also need to be taken throughout the complex generally as new speed signs are being installed (these will be in place of the old coreflute signs, which will be removed).
Any questions, please contact the EC https://hamiltonpark.com.au/contact/ or